We Don’t Cut Corners: We Clean Them!
At Maid 2 Clean, we take great pride in providing exceptional house cleaning services to residents of Wind Gap, PA and nearby communities in the Poconos. Our team of friendly and skilled professionals is committed to delivering top-notch service from start to finish. We are highly selective in our hiring process, ensuring that only the best individuals join our team to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve.
Our aim is not only to meet your expectations but also to exceed them by offering a reliable and trustworthy house cleaning service. Our services include house cleaning, house disinfecting, window cleaning, and more.
Don’t stress about cleaning anymore and let our experts take care of it. We would be honored to have the chance to work with you and demonstrate how our exceptional service sets us apart from the competition.
Maid 2 Clean provides professional house cleaning, window cleaning and disinfecting services in Wind Gap, PA and nearby communities throughout The Poconos including within the 18091 zip code.
Service Second To None
Maid 2 Clean is a proud partner of Cleaning for a Reason.
Cleaning for a Reason is a nationwide network of caring small businesses, like Maid 2 Clean, that believe in the difference a clean home can make for patients battling cancer and treatment. We’re grateful to provide the comfort and peace of mind that comes with having a clean home. We’re proud to provide clean homes for cancer patients!
For more information on Cleaning for a Reason, visit their website. If you or someone you love is battling cancer, and you would like to apply for free cleaning services, please click the “Apply For Assistance” button below to submit an application.
We Strive to Be The Answer To “What is the Best Maid Service Near Me?”
Proudly Serving Wind Gap, PA
Wind Gap is a small borough located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, United States. The history of Wind Gap dates back to the 18th century when European settlers began to move into the area. The name “Wind Gap” refers to the gap in the Blue Mountain range, which allows strong winds to pass through.
In the early years of settlement, Wind Gap was primarily a farming community. However, the discovery of iron ore in the area in the early 19th century led to the development of the iron industry. The first iron furnace was built in Wind Gap in 1814, and by the mid-19th century, there were several iron furnaces and forges in the area. The iron industry continued to be an important part of the local economy until the late 19th century when it began to decline.
During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, Wind Gap became a center for the production of silk. The area had a large number of mulberry trees, which are used to feed silk worms. Many silk mills were built in Wind Gap, and the town became known as the “Silk Capital of the World.” The silk industry continued to be an important part of the local economy until the mid-20th century when it began to decline.
Today, Wind Gap is a small town with a population of around 2,700 people. It is primarily a residential community, and many of its residents commute to nearby cities for work. Despite its small size, Wind Gap has a rich history and is home to several historic buildings, including the Wind Gap Borough Municipal Building, which was built in 1913 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Things to do in Wind Gap once you no longer have to clean your own home:
- Visit the Wind Gap Farmers Market – The Wind Gap Farmers Market is a great place to visit for fresh produce, baked goods, and other local products. It’s a great opportunity to support local farmers and businesses while also enjoying some delicious food. The market is typically held on Saturdays from May through October, so be sure to check the schedule before you go.
- Explore the Jacobsburg Environmental Education Center – The Jacobsburg Environmental Education Center is a 1,168-acre park with hiking trails, picnic areas, and a nature center. There are several trails to choose from, ranging in difficulty from easy to challenging, so there’s something for everyone. The park is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, foxes, and birds.
- Visit the Appalachian Trail – The Appalachian Trail runs right through Wind Gap, so if you’re up for a hike, this is a great option. The trail is over 2,000 miles long, but you can hike just a portion of it if you prefer. There are several access points in the area, so you can choose a section that’s suitable for your family’s hiking ability.
- Tour the Blue Mountain Vineyards – If you’re a wine lover, be sure to check out the Blue Mountain Vineyards. This family-owned winery produces a variety of wines, including reds, whites, and fruit wines. You can take a tour of the vineyard and learn about the winemaking process, or simply enjoy a tasting and purchase some bottles to take home.
- Visit the Lehigh Valley Zoo – The Lehigh Valley Zoo is located just a short drive from Wind Gap and is a great destination for families with kids. The zoo is home to over 325 animals from around the world, including giraffes, zebras, and kangaroos. There are also several interactive exhibits and activities, such as a giraffe feeding station and a petting zoo.
Premier Cleaning Services
For immediate service, please call us (570) 588-8944
Our office is open Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm