We Don’t Cut Corners: We Clean Them!
At Maid 2 Clean, we take immense pride in delivering exceptional house cleaning services to clients residing in East Stroudsburg, PA, and the neighboring Poconos communities. Our team comprises skilled and amiable professionals who are carefully selected to provide outstanding service that exceeds your expectations.
We are committed to providing you with a reliable and trustworthy house cleaning service. Our services include house cleaning, house disinfecting, window cleaning, and more. With us, you can bid farewell to the hassle of cleaning and let our experts take over.
We would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you and showcase how our exceptional service distinguishes us from our competitors. Our goal is not just to meet your expectations but to surpass them.
Maid 2 Clean provides professional house cleaning, window cleaning and disinfecting services in East Stroudsburg, PA and nearby communities throughout The Poconos including within the 18301 zip code.
Service Second To None
Maid 2 Clean is a proud partner of Cleaning for a Reason.
Cleaning for a Reason is a nationwide network of caring small businesses, like Maid 2 Clean, that believe in the difference a clean home can make for patients battling cancer and treatment. We’re grateful to provide the comfort and peace of mind that comes with having a clean home. We’re proud to provide clean homes for cancer patients!
For more information on Cleaning for a Reason, visit their website. If you or someone you love is battling cancer, and you would like to apply for free cleaning services, please click the “Apply For Assistance” button below to submit an application.
Our aim is to be the solution to the question, “What’s the best house cleaning service near me?”
Proudly Serving East Stroudsburg, PA
East Stroudsburg is a borough located in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, USA. The area was initially inhabited by the Lenape Native Americans, and in the early 1700s, European settlers arrived, including Jacob Stroud, who established a trading post and gristmill along the McMichaels Creek in 1733. The settlement that grew around the mill became known as Stroudsburg.
In 1850, the Delaware, Lackawanna, and Western Railroad arrived, and a station was established in Stroudsburg, which facilitated trade and commerce. The town continued to grow, and in 1870, the area east of the Brodhead Creek was designated as the Borough of East Stroudsburg.
Throughout the 20th century, East Stroudsburg continued to develop and expand, with the opening of East Stroudsburg University in 1893, which brought new students, faculty, and businesses to the area. In the 1950s and 1960s, the growth of the tourism industry in the nearby Pocono Mountains further boosted the local economy.
Today, East Stroudsburg is a thriving community with a population of around 10,000 people. It is home to several parks and recreational areas, including Dansbury Park and the Glen Park Wildlife Refuge, and hosts numerous community events and festivals throughout the year.
Things to do in East Stroudsburg when you no longer have to clean your own home:
- Visit the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area: Located just a few miles north of East Stroudsburg, the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area offers endless opportunities for outdoor activities. You can go hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, and even camping. The area is known for its stunning scenery, including the Delaware River and the towering Kittatinny Ridge.
- Explore the East Stroudsburg University Campus: Established in 1893, East Stroudsburg University is a beautiful and historic campus that is open to the public. You can take a self-guided tour to explore the various buildings and landmarks, including the Fine and Performing Arts Center, the Abeloff Center for the Performing Arts, and the Elizabeth D. Werkheiser Arboretum.
- Visit Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm: This living history museum gives visitors a glimpse into what life was like for early Pennsylvania German settlers in the 18th and 19th centuries. You can see demonstrations of traditional crafts and skills, such as blacksmithing, spinning, and weaving. There are also farm animals to meet and plenty of opportunities for hands-on learning.
- Go shopping at the Stroud Mall: If you’re looking for some indoor entertainment, the Stroud Mall offers a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. There’s something for everyone here, from fashion and accessories to electronics and toys. You can also catch a movie at the mall’s movie theater.
- Attend a show at the Sherman Theater: This historic theater in downtown Stroudsburg hosts a wide range of concerts, plays, and other live performances throughout the year. The theater has a rich history, having hosted famous performers such as Harry Houdini and Mae West. Today, it’s a beloved venue for music lovers and theater-goers alike.
Premier Cleaning Services
For immediate service, please call us (570) 588-8944
Our office is open Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm